Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank you!

I would like to thank Ben for his comment on my previous blog. He is absolutely correct. I read his comment and had a light bulb moment. I need to remember that my main goal is to get healthy and to feel good. The weight will come off if I focus on my overall health. It will be hard a times to remember this, but I will try to step back and remind myself of the larger goal, to be healthy for my girls and husband.
Although, I didn’t have my light bulb moment until after I weighed in last week. Good and bad news. Good news first. I was down another 3.4 pounds for a total weight loss of 16 pounds in 3 weeks. The bad news is that I ate light, (very light) the day of weigh in. I ate so light that I only ate carrots for lunch. Not good. I don’t believe in not eating to lose weight, but I was so desperate to be down on the scale I did a silly thing. So, this week I promise myself that I will eat a regular lunch the day of weigh in.

2 comments:

Lexy said...

My hubby is so smart about these things... glad you enjoyed his comment - he is so loving and accepting and my ultimate cheerleader :)

Cynthia said...

I read your blog about the 0 weight loss while driving back from Mexico. That sounds horrible and frustrating.

I am always rooting for you. Your blogs about weight loss are really inspiring. They remind me about hard work and committment and that with difficult achievements there are just no short cuts.

I am so proud of you. You are such a strong person.