
David's birthday isn't until March 4, however he will be in another country, so we decided to celebrate before. It just doesn't feel the same when you celebrate after your birthday. Look what my parents got him for his birthday.

For those who don't know, G'N'R still lives on in David's mind. He's already talking about seat covers to match.... HELP ME! Thank goodness this jeep stays at the cabin 9 month of the year! Speaking about David's jeep. When he got home yesterday there was a note on the front door, "if you want to sale your jeep please call me." Pretty much made Davids day!
I weighed in tonight. I was down another 3.4 pounds for a total loss of 19.6 pounds in 5 weeks. I’m very happy about this. Now to maintain it while on vacation…. I'm sure I will only get to Paris once in my lifetime, so I will not stress about eating only healthy food. I plan on being smart about my choices, yet still enjoy myself. I also hit the gym 4 times again... just couldn't bring myself to get there on Sunday too, even if I could get a 25% off a smoothie.
We discovered damage on our roof from a storm. Good news is that we'll be getting a new roof on the house. Oh the stress of they style and color. I swear you would of thought I was about to perform brain surgery the way I was concentrating on the shingle samples.
Take care. I will post after our vacation. Wish us luck.
1 comment:
Love the picture with Brianna and the big beer. Hilarious! Hope you are having fun in Europe. Congrats on the 16+ weight loss. Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment