Thursday, February 5, 2009

Superbowl

The Superbowl was great! Even though our team didn’t win, it was a great game. A fun time was had by all. And as usual, there was a lot of great food! Here are a few pictures of the kids playing football in the backyard.




Weighed in today, I am down another 4.2 pounds. That puts me at a total of 12.6 pounds lost. Wahoo! I also stuck to the gym thing this week. Been there 3 times already this week and plan on going tomorrow night too.

Tomorrow David leaves first thing in the morning for Belgium again. He will return home the 14th. I am so happy he gets to do all this wonderful traveling with his job… but it can make for a pretty long week for me when he isn’t here. He is such a wonderful ‘hands on’ father always helping me. So… if any of you get a phone call from me saying, ‘whatcha doing…” just humor me, I’ll be bored after my girls go to sleep.

My Uncle Ralph is visiting from Illinois. It's been awesome having him around. I miss my family from Illinois, so it's always fun getting a visit from someone. He plays so well with my girls.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I just noticed that the older Ashlynn gets the more and more she looks like you. One of these days I am going to look at her and see YOU 20 years earlier.