Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finally a moment to breath!

Oh, the whirl wind of dance is finally over. Friday was Ashlynn’s dance recital, and she did great! I must admit that I’m happy all the extra practices and all the rushing around is over. No more dance until August.

Ashlynn as Cinderella's mouse


Boogie Shoes. The crowd went nuts! They really did. One of the biggest hits of the 2nd act.

We also had a garage sale this past weekend. Wahoo, made $120.00. Now, that’s the question. Is it worth it to wake up at 5:00 am to sit in the heat until 11:00? Who knows, I got rid of a bunch of junk and I have a little fun money in my wallet. Actually we all went to Valley Luna where the lunch and bar tab was $50.00, so I guess I'm now down to only making $70.00.

I helped volunteer at UMOM with Cindy. It was a blast! We had a great time, even laughed so hard one time I had tears. You should check out all the great things you can volunteer at. http://www.phoenixvolunteers.org/ Cambridge House here I come. Is it just me, or is Cindy pretty freaking amazing? Honestly, I am a better person for just KNOWING her!

Well, that pretty much is me. Next week is the 4th of July at the cabin. The following week in Disneyland and a week after that is VEGAS with the moms. Good times.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I still laugh when I think about the adult onesies. Actually, now that I think back, I had them too! In fact, I remember having a black and white stripped Guess onesie. What were we thinking??? Now that we have kids it is even funnier that we wore onesies!!! OMG! LOL!!!!!