Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cabin fun for the 4th!

We went to the cabin over the long weekend. It was great. David’s parents came up too. It was a little of a tight fit, but we all had a good time.

Cooking s'mores at the campfire



Ashlynn was determined to catch her first fish. Well, she was determined for the first 20 minutes.


Brianna gave it a shot.


I think I could of stayed at the lake all day, so peaceful! We started on a quad/jeep ride, but the weather had other plans. It started to rain and hail on us... so we headed back. We went to the Park Parade for the 4th year. I love small town parades.

So our weekend was a lot of beer drinking, BBQing, s'mores, quad rides, jeep rides, rack-o... yep, it was a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Sounds so relaxing and peaceful.

Lexy said...

Mmmm s'mores look yummy :)