Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ok, here I am....


Ok, here I am. I can’t imagine that I will ever have anything interesting or deep to share… but I figure what the heck, let’s find out what all the blog hype is about.

Today is my first day back to Weight Watchers. My hope is to blog once a week to share my weekly weight loss. No where to go but down, right?! Maybe if I type it, it will become more real for me? I can’t understand how easy it was for me 2 years ago to lose the weight and now it’s a daily struggle for me to not eat myself silly?? Like I said, today is the first day….
Well, I’m going to keep my first ‘blog’ short and sweet and end it here.

Oh, but I thought I could add a cute picture of the girls....

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Oh, how exciting!! I'm so happy to be able to check in and see how you are doing - both on your weight goals and on the family! Welcome to blogging!

Amy said...

Hi Chris. Thanks for the link. Congratulations on setting up your blog. You'll have fun and so will your family and friends.

Lexy said...

Welcome to the blog family!! I look forward to all the photos of your cute girls. I can totally relate to your struggles and wish you the best of luck at weight watchers. For me food is such a social activity and also a reward so I struggle too!

La Gitana Que Viaja said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!