http://www.locksoflove.org/
I had no idea it takes 6-10 ponytails to make one hair piece or that each piece has a retail value of $3500.00 - $6,000.00 (although the children's families do not pay for it.)

After my hair cut we went to Disney on Ice... we had an awesome time. I didn't get any pictures of the girls... but here is one of David....

Easter was a blast. It was just one of those wonderful days. After the egg hunt the boys watched baseball and the girls played Yahtzee and cards.



Last Sat. night we took Brianna to Urgent Care. She was favoring her left arm for a few days. It seemed to get slightly worse instead of better. Well, she had a broken arm. The x-rays came back that it was 2-3 weeks old. Tough little bugger!

Well, that's the Hightower's in a nut shell.
1 comment:
Christine! What an amazing thing to do. And, I love the haircut too.
Post a Comment