I really don't have much to update you on. Brianna has been sick with a nasty cold, she was even on breathing treatments, but she seems to be doing better.
Today we went and had the girls pictures taken. This was suppose to be for Ashlynn's 5 year.... but we're about a month behind!
We joined a new gym today, Lifetime fitness. It seems pretty awesome. The best part is both my girls WANTED to stay in the children’s area while on tour, so they did! David and I finished the tour childless. The kid zone is beyond anything I could have hoped for with 12 computers, an art & craft area, a toddler zone, an outdoor play area, and much more. I was thinking about signing Ashlynn up for some swim lessons soon. Now I can do it at Lifetime, so Brianna can play, I get to work out while Ashlynn is doing a swim lesson... talk about multitasking! Right now when we're at an activity for Ashlynn all I do is chase Brianna around telling her, "don't touch that, don't go there, Brianna come here." We’re pretty excited. It's very difficult as a working mother to turn around and 'drop' your child off at another location. But if it's somewhere they want to go, well, lets just say it's easier on my emotional state!
Well, that’s about it for us. Here are a few of the 76 pictures (no joke) they took of the girls today! So hard to narrow them down.




2 comments:
So cute in red! Beautiful pictures. I have several friends that LOVE Lifetime. If I wasn't grandfathered into my rate at Mountainside, I'd switch in a heartbeat!
Great pics. I can totally relate to the working mom feeling guilty about taking their kids somewhere else afterwork. I sometimes feel guilty when Tanner spends the night at grandma's (which he LOVES and so does Grandma) but I feel like I should be with him every moment when I'm not at work. It's hard.
Post a Comment